Interpretation and Definitions
The Business (referred to as either “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Alleykate’s Web Designs.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Device containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: Australia
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a smartphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to Alleykate’s Web Designs, accessible from alleykatewebdesign.com
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of a contract for services.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication. This maybe regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities or contracted services.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Alleykate’s Web Designs never sells, trades, or shares information we collect on the website with others unless it is legally required.
Under certain circumstances, the business may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The business may disclose Your Personal Data in that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the business
- Protect against legal liability
All media is on the Photography Gallery is copyright protected under Australian copyright law and must not be used without consent of the copyright holder.
Embedded content from other websites
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. This may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Links to Other Websites
By email: email@example.com